Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Once Bitten

I just received the script for Bite Club: Vampire Crimes Unit, the follow up to Bite Club, the six issue mini-series published by DC/Vertigo last year. Man, the direction this new mini is taking is very, very cool. I can't wait to start drawing it. I have the chance to create a whole new cast of characters as well as revamp (vamp, get it?!) some old ones. You can see the re-design of Fortine below on the May 05 post. There will be more to come. The story is created and written by Howard Chaykin and David Tischman and drawn by me. I'll be turning the art pages in in a digital format so I'll finally be able to do some things to my art that I didn't get to on the previous Bite Club.

The News in Baby: Little Cleo, at three weeks old, has been sleeping upwards of 5 and a half hours at night at a stretch. Yay! More uninterrupted sleep for wife and me. See link at left.

The News in Parker; My man Jeff Parker is all over the place at newsarama.com, so go check out wassup in Parkerville. Also, my other man, Drew "Baby Carrot" Johnson has a blog going on at cursethatmonkey.blogspot.com. Go see.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?