Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Paranoid

The work the city is doing on the street outside my house is my wife's problem today, as I am at the downtown studio. Let her deal with the sound of an armored German Panzer division as it rolls down the street, rattling the house.

I'm into this new anime series called Paranoia Agent . I've watch volumes 1-3 several times and I'm waiting for volume 4 to arrive. Intelligent writing and nice character design, and it also has an opening theme song that permanently attaches itself to your brain.

The sketch of the day is a character I am trying to design for a comic. It's about a girl who finds a pair of magic sneakers hanging from a phone line:


Comments:
Sounds like a cool story idea! Nice sketches :)
 
Oh, and I have to admit I smiled at your post that said you went to the other bus stop and got on first. I agree, you'd THINK that generally people would have some degree of common courtesy... However.........
 
Thank you! I hope to flesh the story out and get publishers interested in it. I want to write and draw a story that kids and adults can enjoy.
 
Mother of a bride is usually middle aged and it is very flower girl dress common for women of this age group to put on a few extra pounds. It may flower girl dress notbe that the mother of the bride is a plus sized woman, but she is likely flower girl dress
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?