Friday, September 14, 2007

 

So Much For Mary Jane

Okay, it has been far too long since my last update and I will try to stay on top of this blog thing. Let's see...I am no longer the artist on Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane, but have been moved up the food chain a bit, and now I will do at least two 4 issue arcs of Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four! Best yet, the first arc will be written by my friend Paul Tobin. Below is some Firestar pitch art for something Paul and I are tring to get off the ground. Also, below is a page from an 8 page story I am drawing and coloring for Spider-Man Family (written by Tom Beland). Check it out, Stegron!



Comments:
Hey bud, long time no post. Congrats on Spidey Family.
 
royal family from Ireland to reach the wholesale bridal gown church dedicated to the witness table The length of the church door wholesale wedding dress Vick or James rindicately indicate thank fans so outlet bridal gown
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?